Thank you so much, Dollyconfessions.wordpress.com, for tagging me in the world doll day tag. Also, apologies for being so late! After much problems, the Doll Vault was on hold for a while. Anyhow, I present to you, my doll tag questions and answers!
Three favourite dolls you got from last year?
1. As photographed above, Maddie Hatter. She has absolutely wonderful detail and I love the concept of her. As my first Ever After High doll, she completely sold me.
2. Ariel Pop! Vinyl Figure. Ariel is so appealing with her glitter tail, hibiscus hair flower and red, flowing hair.
3. Monster High - School's out Frankie.
I find her to be a very classy doll. I'm not usually that sold with Monster High, but she totally changed my perspective!
What are three dolls on your wish list?
1. As always, I'll start off with Ever After High. I just recently caught sight of Darling Charming, and I think her color pallete, face, and just all round look looks totally amazing.
2. Monster High - Lagoona Blue.
At the start of my collection, I bypassed Lagoona on the first wave. I've heard many doll collectors say how wonderful she is, so if I find her, I'll definitely grab her!
3. Disney Inside Out Disgust Figure.
This is more of a figure more than a doll, but I think Disgust is one of the best Disney characters! She's stylish, creative and I love her hair, I just can't wait to get my hands on her!